跳到主要內容

想家

原本應該完成的作業,怎麼寫也寫不完。

躺在床上,翻來覆去,沒有睡意;
心裡頭,想著台北的家、台北的噪音、台北的繁華、熟悉的一切。

算算來這裡七週了,這些日子:盡諒讓自己忙碌、填滿生活。
這Homesick(想家)來得真快......真是的......,
原來自己還是依賴著家裡的。

在台北時,心裡頭不開心或遇到挫折,
回到家,坐在熟悉的地方,吃著簡單幸福的媽媽菜......
睡個覺,又是個新的開始。真想打電話回家點菜說..

每個遊子心裡都是這樣子的吧!

PS. 透過文字把”不開心”寫出來,留在0110的世界;
而我,繼續回到Essay (我的作業)的世界。10,AUG,2008 Xx

留言

匿名表示…
親愛的嘟媽~

你也跑太遠了!
心情可好?!
願生處異地的妳
平安.快樂!

芳媛妹子
匿名表示…
Every one likes us has similar feeling.

I have been United States 1 year.
Although I am getting used to the life here, I still miss everything in Taiwan. Food, weather, friends, good things, bad things.....

I just want to tell you, you're not alone....

一起加油

D
D 寶貝...

偶知道, 偶們的肉體分離;
偶明白, 偶們的心靈不離.

((狂笑中.............)

偶寫essay,寫到快抓狂了,

偶明白, 妳們在偶左右.
lvoe u
匿名表示…
Dear...

你是我的偶像
很開心你正在實現自己的夢想
加油喔!

湘怡

這個網誌中的熱門文章

CAPE NO.7 海角七號

We won't have any idea what the future will be. Even we are in the hard time, sometimes nothing we could do or change it. What kind of person could make such the wonderful film? This film must touch a number of people even far away of mine. I have seen the film last Saturday; it was an enjoyable evening. Hope something may change because the film creates someone. How wonderful of Taiwan! Such the tiny island is amazing. (You should trust me.) XXX

haPPy valentines day & haPPy new Year

Wish u would have the wonderful year xx -- I sent this from my 3 mobile --