跳到主要內容

第六週

我在現在的生活:

唸書,唸書,唸書;

作業,作業,作業。

在書桌前;在偶的床。

去學校,圖書館,上超市。

沒有了失眠的夜;只有寫不完的作業。

留言

匿名表示…
Dear My friend,

加油, 雖然辛苦但是值得...
當你在為課業加油的同時...
偶也在為工作努力ing, 學校的作業ing,
偶們二個一塊加油啦..

YZ.
Diane寫道…
恩~好像選擇了留學的生活
就選擇了這樣ㄧ條艱辛的道路

我剛結束了我的Final Week,終於可以彌補ㄧ整周只睡十個小時的疲累
希望你也一切順利囉

Diane
匿名表示…
朋友~唸書,唸書,唸書 也要注意身體,
想念妳 妳有沒有想念我們,原以為新年妳會回來的,沒妳的訊息 知道妳還在為妳的夢想而努力
祝福妳 新學期 一切順利
我們6月見
^__________________^a Ha!

Of course i am missing u.
I will take care myslef.

u 2.

all the best there.

這個網誌中的熱門文章

CAPE NO.7 海角七號

We won't have any idea what the future will be. Even we are in the hard time, sometimes nothing we could do or change it. What kind of person could make such the wonderful film? This film must touch a number of people even far away of mine. I have seen the film last Saturday; it was an enjoyable evening. Hope something may change because the film creates someone. How wonderful of Taiwan! Such the tiny island is amazing. (You should trust me.) XXX

haPPy valentines day & haPPy new Year

Wish u would have the wonderful year xx -- I sent this from my 3 mobile --